Schools play a critical role in the academic journey of children. Do you agree or disagree? Exposing children to the right learning environment is a need of the hour. It works wonders in ingraining children with the right skills and the right attitude towards learning. So, are you looking forward to enrolling your ward in any of the best international schools in Gurgaon? While it might seem deceptively simple, narrowing down the top CBSE school in Gurgaon is quite tricky.
Moreover, there are numerous things to consider when choosing a school for your little one. Need a rundown on the factors to look out for? Let's read:
- The teaching methodology practised in a school
- The capacity, training, and experience of teachers
- The standard and future prospects of the curriculum implemented
- The integration of technology to improve learning experiences.
In short, it is significant to ensure that an institution is conducive to learning before enrolling your child in a school. Have you been searching for the best international schools in Gurgaon? Of course, selecting the right board of education is just as important. Do you know which is the most popular board of education in India? It is unquestionably the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Why is CBSE the best board for your child?
Are you familiar with state boards? If yes, you are certainly aware that state boards are not very student-friendly, as compared to central boards such as CBSE or ICSE. Let's quickly help you understand why the CBSE board is better in every aspect.
1. A government-recognised board of education - The Indian government recognises CBSE as the national standard of education. This implies that the curriculum designated for different grades is in accordance with the Indian government's guidelines and regulations.
2. CBSE is globally acknowledged - No longer is CBSE recognised as an Indian standard of education alone. The curriculum is rightly at par with global standards and is well-acknowledged worldwide. This quite explains why the top international schools in Gurgaon are embracing CBSE as a favourable board of education.
3. Relocation is made easy - It is a no-brainer that frequent relocation can impact a child's academic performance and growth. This certainly tops the list of challenges encountered by parents with transferable jobs. By enrolling your ward in a CBSE school, the challenges can be rooted out as the curriculum is seamlessly practised in schools across the country.
4. A curriculum that prepares students for competitive examinations - How often have you heard that CBSE is most suitable if you are preparing for competitive exams like AIEE and JEE? Well, it is true! A CBSE syllabus prioritises a student's knowledge and expertise and offers an extensive curriculum that grooms students to excel at the competitive national and state-level exams.
Thus, enrolling your ward in a top CBSE school in Gurgaon is undoubtedly the right pick.
What should you consider when choosing a CBSE school in Gurgaon?
Are you often in a pickle trying to decide the best school for your child? Let's help you learn the factors to keep in mind when shortlisting the best and the top CBSE school in Gurgaon for your ward.
1. The reputation of the institution
Believe it or not but the reputation of a school matters big when selecting a school for your little one. For an institution to be listed as one of the top international schools in Gurgaon, it must have acquired a strong accolade and impressive academic reputation over the years. Such schools mostly cater to the learning needs and patterns of children. One such school in the heart of Gurgaon is Alpine Convent School.
2. Keep a check on the scores of a school
Wondering how to check the viability of a school? Always keep a close eye on the scores to evaluate the academic performance of the institution. It is the only practical and significant way of determining the scholastic abilities of a school.
3. Analyse the long-term prospects of the academic growth and development of students
A reputable CBSE school like Alpine Convent School always prioritises academics and extracurricular activities equally. Wondering why? Well, co-curricular activities like sports, recreational activities, drama, art, and more work wonders in refining children's skills, confidence, and independence. These naturally amp up a scholar's learning abilities and inspire children to embrace strong leadership roles.
4. Ask questions
Always make sure you enquire about the educators and the head of the school in person to clarify the presumptions (if any) about the school. Thinking about what to ask? Here are a few questions you can consider:
Does the school take care of the behaviour issues of students?
What is the standard of curriculum and pedagogy followed by the school?
The skills and proficiency of the teachers and staff, etc.
5. The fee structure and expenses
It is always important to check out the fee structure of the school before enrolling your little one. Ensuring that the expenses tick the boxes is absolutely necessary. Don't you agree? Thus, always be upfront and enquire about the anticipated expenses prior to enrolling your young scholar.
Which is the top CBSE school in Gurgaon?
Now that you have a good idea about the factors to consider when choosing a school, are you curious to shortlist the best school in Gurgaon? Alpine Convent School is one of the most renowned schools in sector 10 Gurgaon. The international school offers the highest standard of education, a state-of-the-art infrastructure, and a supportive learning environment to mentor and educate scholars. Hence, enrol your little one at Alpine Convent School for a progressive and rewarding experience.