One of the most exciting factors that fetch the rush within nerves in a healthy classroom is competition. Often, the term competition is misunderstood for raising concern amongst students. However, when the competition is done in a healthy environment, it results in the enforcement of skillset followed with improved performance. Schools, nowadays, are focusing extensively on creating a healthy classroom environment wherein, they are being trained with the art of acceptance and looking forward to growth. Top CBSE schools in Gurgaon are ensuring that the performance of their students is growing with healthy competition. Let’s take a look at the factors that determine the role of healthy classroom competition resulting in reinforced student performance:
- Enhanced Teamwork: One of the prime benefits arousing from a healthy classroom competition is that it induces strong collaboration skills and leads a student towards becoming a better team worker. Students, when working together in a team to compete with the other set of students, learn several behavioural skills. They are well taught about communication and collaboration. The educators in premium schools ensure that their students come out as better collaborators. They work exceptionally well in competing with challenges and presenting their students with the best of the habits to motivate each other. Healthy competitions in schools do their astonishments quite well.
- Emergence of Leaders: The best part about the competitions is that they conclude by giving us a winner, a winner – who, in the future, becomes a role model for many. Healthy classroom competition induces a new perspective of winning and accepting the failures as well. Such learning persuades the emergence of a spirit surrounded with essential skill sets and experience. It certainly encourages the interest in both, academics and extracurricular. Likewise, these skill sets further embrace the performance in respective areas. The educators in schools are making certain of the fact that the students are growing under the current industry challenges.
- Mental Health Strengthening: Mental health is one of the most crucial aspects that need to be taken care of in school. With healthy classroom competition, mental health is never compromised in students. Competitions facilitate a mature mindset comprising of optimism as well as progression. Such a process initiates better student performance in multiple areas. With strong mental health, the students naturally take competitions as a base for showcasing their talent and the capability they hold. Similarly, even the loss they suffer enforces them to further explore the areas that need to be worked upon. The best schools in Gurgaon take note of their students’ mental health and work effectively to enhance their performances.
- Industry Ready: Getting industry ready while studying in school? Sounds Peculiar? But what if this is the real face currently going in the top schools? Nowadays, schools are working upon making their students crafted with the best of skill sets that lay a stronger base for further evolution. Competitions within schools embed the students with the ability to assess themselves. On the other hand, students further start to analyze their weaker points and start working on the plan of action. Such qualities enhance students’ performances throughout and build a strong base for their future endeavours.
- Risk Analysis: Students’ performance in academics is equally crucial as their performance in competitions. When educators promote healthy classroom competitions, the students inevitably, turn their attention towards participating in the one. However, certain competitions involve tasks that demand risk evaluation. Such tasks further focus on the development of risk analysis skills within students. Right from school time, the kids are made ready for the 21st-century workforce.
When healthy competition is ensured within classrooms, the students’ capabilities and the area of improvement is never compromised. Gone are the days where competitions brought a lot of pressure and stress to win. The 21st-century schools are excitingly showcasing the competitions. They are teaching their students to excel in every field and educating them with the facets of both winning and losing.
For instance, Alpine Convent School, one of the Top 10 schools in Gurgaon 2020, work exceptionally well with their students and provide them with a strong curriculum. The students are exposed to the best of the opportunities to present their talent and likewise, learn from their mistakes. According to Mr. R.K. Sharma, School Chairman, Alpine Convent School providesits students with a premium environment wherein the kids induce optimum skill set and enhance their performance regularly.
If you’re looking for a school crafted with the best of the educators and excellent curriculum, then Alpine Convent School is the one-stop destination for your dream school.