Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is one of parents’ most preferred boards of academics and education. Are you of a similar mindset? It is certainly no surprise that the education module grooms students with extensive subject matter knowledge. Also, the curriculum and standard of education are widely accepted across the country. Hence, enrolling and familiarising your little scholars with a CBSE pattern is smart and future-forward. Have you been searching for the best CBSE school in Gurgaon? Look no further! Alpine Convent School stands out as a favourite, not just among parents but students too.
Alpine Convent adheres to the structures and education modules of the Central Board. More importantly, the institution introduces an international standard pedagogy to educate and train future achievers. The school features a sprawling campus and leading-edge facilities, welcoming scholars into a supportive and holistic learning environment. Also reckoned as a best CBSE school in Gurgaon, the school envisions treating all students as equals and brimming with talent. Academics, although pivotal, are not the only highlights of Alpine. The international school inspire students to participate in sports, recreational activities, Yoga, and extra-curricular drills. Introduce your child to the perks of personalised tutoring and an all-encompassing educational experience only at Alpine Convent School.
Have you been trying to weigh the pros and cons of enrolling your young one in the best CBSE school in Gurgaon? Let’s paint a clear picture and help you make the right decision for your scholar’s bright future.
What are the advantages of enrolling children into CBSE boards?
- A uniform curriculum – Whether you enrol your little one at Alpine Convent or any other CBSE-affiliated school, the curriculum followed everywhere is recognised by the National Council of Education Research and Training (NCERT). What’s more? The education board ensures consistency across all student boards, encouraging affiliated and non-affiliated students to take exams.
- A curriculum recognised by the Government of India – It is no secret that CBSE is recognised by the national level body of education. This clearly implies that the curriculum for various grades follows the Indian Government’s guidelines and instructions.
Did you always think that CBSE was just an Indian thing? Well, not anymore! Universities and institutions globally accredit and accept the CBSE curriculum. So, if your child ever wishes to fly to a foreign country to pursue higher studies, the curriculum would never be a problem.
- The only curriculum that focuses on vernacular languages – Unlike the other curriculums, academic enthusiasts enrolled under the directives of CBSE education boards can pursue learning modules in languages other than primary English and Hindi. Little did you know that the board now introduces education modules in foreign languages such as German, Spanish, and French.
- Relocation is a cakewalk – Does your work or business demand frequent relocation? Unfortunately, changing schools time and again can be hampering for a young child. The little one’s academic learnings go for a toss and are stressful for the young mind. The uniformity of a CBSE board scales back the hurdles of changing schools. From the best CBSE school in Gurgaon to the top schools in the country, all institutions affiliated with the Central board of education follow the same pattern, structure, and module.
- Preps students for competitive exams – Every parent envisions their child to stand out as a stellar careerist. Of course, competitive exams are only a step in the way. A CBSE curriculum is specifically designed to help students enjoy an edge in numerous competitive exams like JEE, AIIMS, AIEE, and more. A CBSE-affiliated syllabus is quite comprehensive and advanced. It offers insightful learning, helping students stay ahead in numerous competitive exams.
- Simple exam patterns – Gone are the days when theories and text knowledge were all that mattered. Exams in CBSE schools adhere to a set pattern that tests a scholar’s knowledge and presence of mind. Most questions demand crisp and direct answers and not elaborate stories. Hence, scores are awarded for the steps followed and not just the final explanatory answers.
- CBSE learning modules include academics and co-curricular activities – Are you concerned about your child’s emotional well-being and cognitive development? Of course, education alone is not efficient enough to brush the creative and cognitive skills of young scholars. Hence, the best CBSE school in Gurgaon, like Alpine Convent School, inspires and motivates students to participate in competitions outside of their academics in fields like sports, Yoga, drama, and more.
The perks of enrolling in a CBSE curriculum are too many. So, stop brooding about the different curriculums available. It is no secret that CBSE is undoubtedly great for young and promising scholars.