Alpine curriculum is designed to prepare the students to meet the challenging world of tomorrow and be a responsible citizen to the nation.
Why Choose Alpine
- Focus is on personalised learning. Individual attention to each child
- Activity based learning for deeper understanding of concepts beyond textual knowledge
- Experiential and Skill based learning
- Co-curricular activities are an integral part of curriculum for holistic development of child
- Spread over 6 acre of sprawling land with indoor and outdoor sports facilities. Big, airy and spacious air-conditioned classrooms to facilitate different learning strategies
- To build strength and endurance; all kind of indoor and outdoor sport facilities such as – Indoor all weather swimming pool, Yoga and aerobics studios, Athletic track, Football field, Cricket ground, Lawn tennis courts, Basketball courts, Badminton courts and Skating rink
- Utmost importance is given to safety and security to each individual. Safety features include – Monitoring done under IP Camera’s with live access to parents, Centrally air conditioned school with temperature (heating and cooling) control , 100 % power and water back up, Fire Detection and Fighting measures as per the highest standards , Campus wide WiFi and Luxurious and comfortable school buses with CCTV & GPS tracking system.
While I love School’s emphasis on a diverse liberal arts education, during my sophomore year I found myself wondering how I could fuse my plethora of academic interests into a unified skill-set.
All classrooms are equipped with a sound-field system for the benefit of the hearing as well as the children with hearing loss.
A sound-field system makes it easier for the students to hear the teacher’s voice. Research has found that sound-field systems may improve literacy development in all children.